Name : Nahid Khodakarami
Address and Contact details:Cancer Research Center
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical sciences
Tehran , Iran , Tel:0098-21-22432558
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
PhD candidate ,Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2010-now
MPhil, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2010
Master of Midwifery, Isfahan University of Medical and Health Sciences 1998, Iran.
BS in midwifery , Tehran University of Medical and Health Sciences 1986 , Iran.
1. Researcher 2012-now: Cancer Research Center Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
2. 2002-now: Researcher at Reproductive Health research Center &Lecturer Nursing/Midwifery;Nursing Midwifery School of Shahid Beheshti Medical and Health Sciences University
3. 1997-2002: Midwifery instracture /Lecturer: Nursing Midwifery faculty ,Isfahan Medical and Health Sciences University, as a Faculty member.
4. 1986-1990: Head Nurse of Maternity Ward, kashani Hospital Shahre Kord( Ob/Gyn)
Skills and Languages
Computer: Proficient in windows Office,MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Languages: Conversational Farsi and English
Elected as ISAM(NGO.s) president(2008-now)
Activities and Interests
Board Member of Iran Medical Council (2004-2012,Elected 2004&2008).
• Chen AA, Heideman DA, Boon D, Gheit T, Snijders PJ, Tommasino M, Franceschi S, Clifford GM; IARC HPV Variant Study Group. Human papillomavirus 45 genetic variation and cervical cancer risk worldwide.J Virol. 2014 Apr;88(8):4514-21. doi: 10.1128/JVI.03534-13. Epub 2014 Feb 5
• Hashemi S, Seddigh S, Tehrani FR, Khansari SM, Khodakarami N; Quality of life and its related factors among Iranian cervical cancer survivors.;J Reprod Infertil. 2013 Jan;14(1):34-8.
• Nahid Khodakarami, Gary M. Clifford, Parvin Yavari, Farah Farzaneh, Saghar Salehpour, Natalie Broutet; Human papillomavirus infection in women with and without cervical cancer in Tehran, Iran; International Journal of Cancer,2012
• Farzaneh F, Shirvani HE, Barouti E, Salehpour S, Khodakarami N, Alizadeh K. Knowledge and attitude of women regarding the human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, its relationship to cervical cancer and prevention methods. Med J Malaysia. 2011 Dec;66(5):468-73
• Nahid Khodakarami, Farah Farzaneh,Fatemeh Aslani & Kamyab Alizade Comparison of Pap smear, visual inspection with acetic acid, and digital cervicography as cervical screening strategies; Arch Gynecol Obstet ,2011
• Maryam Afrakhteh , Nahid Khodakarami , et al, A Study of 13315 Papanicolau Smear Diagnoses in Shohada Hospital, Journal of Family and Reproductive Health, Vol. 1, No. 2, Autumn 2007
• Badakhsh MH, Seifoddin M, Khodakarami N, Gholami R, Moghimi S; Rise in cesarean section rate over a 30-year period in a public hospital in Tehran, Iran ; Arch Iran Med. 2012 Jan;15(1):4-7. doi: 012151/AIM.004.
• Nahid Khodakarami , Hashemi, Seddigh , Hamdiyeh , Taheripanah, Life Experience with Infertility; a Phenomenological Study, JRI, Volume 10, Issue 4, Year 2010, Number 41 .
• Nahid Khodakarami,H.Mirzaei ,Iranian Breast Cancer women Quality of Life , Quality of Life Research, Volume 14, Number 9 / November, 2005
• Khodakarami N, Naji H, Dashti MG, Yazdjerdi M. Woman abuse and pregnancy outcome among women in Khoram Abad, Islamic Republic of Iran, East Mediterr Health J. 2009 May-Jun;15(3):622-8
• Nahid K, Fariborz M, Ataolah G, Solokian S. The effect of an Iranian herbal drug on primary dysmenorrhea: a clinical controlled trial, J Midwifery Womens Health. 2009 Sep-Oct;54(5):401-4.
• Khodakarami. Nahid ,Safarzadeh.A,Fathizadeh,N; The Effect of Massage therapy on Labour pain and pregnancy outcome; INMRJ,Vol28,2006
• Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; Grant number: 35537; UNDP/UNFPA/WHO/World Bank Special Program of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction; Grant number: A65119; Association for International Cancer Research; Grant number: 08-0213; Institut National du Cancer; Grant number: 07/3D1514/PL-89-05/NG-LC ,for the HPV &Cervical Cancer studies.
• Elected as a top Researcher in Shahid Beheshti Medical University (Honor Diploma and grant) 2008
• Gates Institute (JHU) scholarship for post graduate courses in reproductive health and development 2005 Baltimore USA
• IMANA grant for reproductive and sexual health research 2006 Geneva
• Honor Medal and grant as best national researcher for the year 2008 by Shahid Beheshti Medical University